The weather here has been really nice recently, although just a few weeks ago it was snowing! 😱 (crazy.. I know). I decided to make something that’s cold and refreshing, so this time we’re not baking. We’re doing quite the opposite actually 😜 This time we’re making frozen yogurt bark!
Yogurt bark is such a great thing to snack on because:
1. It’s delicious..
2. It’s healthy for you!
Plus, it’s unbelievably easy to make and you only need 4 ingredients!
The best thing about this frozen yogurt bark is that it’s a customizable snack, so you can add anything you want to the yogurt base. I decided to make mine with raspberries and granola.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! ☺️
- 3 cups greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup granola
- 1½ cup frozen (or fresh) raspberries
- Mix the yogurt and honey in a bowl. Add the raspberries and granola and stir again.
- Spread your yogurt mixture on a small baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some more granola and raspberries on top.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours, until it’s completely frozen.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the frozen yogurt into pieces.
- Enjoy immedietly!