Don’t have time in the morning to prepare breakfast? Then this is the recipe for you! Super easy and delicious peanut butter and banana overnight oats. Of course, you don’t have to eat them for breakfast, but you have to put them in the fridge for minimum 5 hours.
This is a VERY satisfying breakfast and will keep you full for a long period of time. These overnight oats have a lovely texture that resembles a pudding thanks to the chia seeds. You can also make different versions of these overnight oats if you swap out or add some more ingredients. Just add some cocoa powder for a yummy chocolate dessert. Or throw in some chopped nuts or raisins or fruit.. it’s all up to you!
In this recipe I will show you how to make my favourite type of overnight oats – peanut butter and banana over night oats! I hope you enjoy this recipe 😃
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1-2 tablespoons honey / maple syrup
- ½ banana, mashed
- ½ banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Mix together the oats, chia seeds, soy milk, honey (or maple syrup) and mashed banana.
- Put the mixture into a glass jar or a dessert cup.
- Top with the peanut butter and sliced bananas.