Whenever I’m in a rush or don’t know what to have for breakfast, this is the first idea that always comes to my mind. It’s my go-to recipe for a healthy, easy, quick, tasty and filling breakfast!
For this recipe I used oats, which give a muffin-like texture and they also keep you satisfied for longer. Thanks to the banana and honey, the muffin is really sweet and you don’t need to add sugar to it.
You can prepare this muffin the night before, keep it in the fridge and cook it off in the morning or you can make it the same day for breakfast, as it’s really quick to put together. You also don’t need many ingredients and everything is made in one mug in just a couple of minutes 😃
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup instant oats
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Mash the banana in a mug, add the peanut butter and honey and mix well.
- Combine with the oats and dried cramberries.
- Put in the microwave for 1-2 minutes (800W).