These Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies are crispy on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside. If you love brownies and chocolate, then these cookies are just for you!
You have probably noticed that I like recipes that are easy and quick to make, so this is exactly what these cookies are. Everything mixed in one bowl and baked in a few minutes.. it couldn’t be simpler than that!
Although this recipe makes two batches, these cookies won’t last longer than a day in my house 😉
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 125 g butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 200 g milk/dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugars with an electric mixer. Next, beat in the egg and maple syrup.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Form balls out of the cookie batter and place them on the baking sheet, leaving some space between them as they will spread out.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Take out of the oven and let them cool down for at least 10 minutes.