Hello friends! Today I wanted to share with you this recipe for gluten-free coconut flour cookies. They’re insanely delicious and because they’re so small and innocent you just grab and eat them one by one, not even noticing that you ate the whole batch 😅
You only need 5 ingredients ..and everything is mixed in one bowl (which leaves less dishes to wash 👍). If you want, you can decorate your cookies or dip them in melted chocolate, however I left mine plain and simple because that’s the way I like them 😉
Also, can we appreciate the pretty fork pattern? 😄
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 125g butter
- pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Beat together the butter, sugar and salt on a medium-high speed. Add the egg and keep mixing.
- Turn the mixer to a medium-low speed and add in the flour. Mix just until the flour is combined with the wet ingredients (do not overmix).
- Form small balls out of the cookie batter and place them onto the baking sheet.
- Slightly pat down the cookies and make a criss cross pattern on them using a fork.
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes and let cool completely before serving.