If I’m tired of eating regular oatmeal in the morning I’ll make overnight oats. They are one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast, because they’re so cold and refreshing. When I eat them I almost feel as if I’m having dessert for breakfast! Except it’s a healthy „dessert” 🙂
I have actually already posted one overnight oat recipe, which was for peanut butter and banana overnight oats. This time I made these delicious peach and cinnamon overnight oats! Just like in the previous recipe, the way of preparing these oats is very easy. The only thing that I’ve changed are the proportions and some of the ingredients.
Overnight oats are a great thing to have for breakfast because:
1. They’re delicious.
2. They’re filling and nutritious.
3. You don’t have to spend time in the morning to prepare breakfast, because they are ready as soon as you wake up!
- 1/3 cup oats
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 small peach, cut into small chunks
- 15 almonds
- In a jar or a bowl combine the oats, cinnamon and chia seeds.
- Add the soy milk and maple syrup and mix everything well.
- In the end add in the peach and mix everything again.
- Place in the fridge for at least a couple of hours or preferably overnight.
- Decorate with almonds and enjoy!